Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Thank you Bree!



Bree, one of my fabulous October brides, offered three different cupcakes flavors for their wedding.  She wanted a unique way to display the cupcakes so the guests knew what the different flavors were.  She decided to display one of each of the three flavors under a glass bell with a flag stating the flavor!  What a great idea!  

Bree offered the glass bell to me and I gratefully accepted!  Thank you so much Bree!  Not only did you give me a display piece but you also offered a unique way to show off cupcakes at a wedding or large event!

See her wedding post here!


2 comments:

BREE said...

I am glad to help and happy to give the glass bell a great new home!

Thank you for the absolutely delicious red velvet cupcakes - they were wonderful! As a matter of fact, I think I will go have another right now! Yum :)

Sondra's Ink said...

Becca, FYI- this is the response I get when I email you- A message that you sent could not be delivered to one or more of its recipients. This is a permanent error. The following address(es) failed:
becca@lilmisscupcake.com
mailbox is full: retry timeout exceeded
I look forward to hearing from you!