Sunday, December 7, 2008

Holiday Special!


This weekend kicked off the holiday season. lil' Miss Cupcake provided Red Velvet Cupcakes and Carrot Cake Cupcakes for a Christmas Party on Saturday (not pictured).

I cannot believe that it is December 7th already! Time is flying! I am late in offering this holiday special, however that is why I am doing a blog post at 11:30pm on a Sunday night :)

lil' Miss Cupcake would like to offer a free half a dozen cupcakes (thats six free cupcakes!! woo!) to my blog readers who place an order for two dozen cupcakes or more. Please mention this blog post to receive your goodies!
Offer good until December 31st and must be for orders in the month of December.

Happy Holidays!

1 comment:

Sondra's Ink said...

I want to order some for our Christmas party (we are hosting this year)!! Any ideas for some snazzy cupcakes??