Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Mmmm Nutella!




I love, love, LOVE Nutella!  In fact, I am sitting here on my computer with a jar of Nutella next to me and I am eating it straight out of the jar, yes I said it, STRAIGHT OUT OF THE JAR!! Gross to some, maybe, but oh sooo delish!! :)

So, this leads me to cupcakes.  I love it on croissants (or out of the jar, apparently) but I want to make a Nutella Cupcake!  Within the next week look for my experimental Nutella Cupcake!  I'm thinking Nutella and maybe some raspberries?!  What do you think??! :)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Nutella is out of this world! My first experience with Nutella was in Paris - crepes with nutella and bananas = to die for!!! After you try raspberries my recommendation is bananas!

kelly said...

i've always wanted to try this stuff...glad you're enjoying some treats!

Anonymous said...

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm i love nutella! i almost bought some the other day but i was afraid that i would sit down and eat the entire jar. so raspberry cupcakes with just a ton of nutella on top...mmmmm...please let me be the first to know about these haha

Amy Carroll said...

Oh my goodness...I have GREAT love for Nutella! There is a jar sitting in my cupboard right now and I must go make a nutella toast for breakfast now. I could LOVE to sample a nutella cupcake.

lil' Miss Cupcake said...

Banana is a great idea Bree!! Yum... :)

Tami Parks said...

NUTELLA - YUM!