Tuesday, June 17, 2008

I have been a busy lil' Miss Cupcake! :)







This past week lil' Miss Cupcake was busy making cupcakes for several events...work parties, bridal luncheon, wedding reception after party, graduation party and Fathers Day.  Busy, Busy but oh so much fun!  Unfortunately, I didn't get pictures for all of the events but here are the highlights.  

I made 5 dozen Mini Cupcakes for a work party.  They included Mini Red Velvets, Mini S'mores and Mini Carrot Cake Cupcakes.  

I made 2 dozen Cupcakes for a work party.  They included Red Velvets and S'mores Cupcakes.

I made 2 dozen Cupcakes for a bridal luncheon.  They included Vanilla Cupcakes with Pink Marshmallow Buttercream Frosting and a variety of Pink Sprinkles.

I made 7 dozen Cupcakes for a wedding reception after party.  They included Red Velvets, S'mores and Vanilla with Pink Marshmallow Buttercream Frosting.  The Red Velvets and the Vanilla Cupcakes were topped with monogrammed fondant hearts.

I made 1 dozen Cupcakes for a graduation party.  They included Red Velvet Cupcakes.  

I made two dozen Cupcakes for Father's Day.  They included Vanilla Cupcakes with Marshmallow Buttercream Frosting.  

What a wonderful week!  

Congratulations to Alishan and Mike!  I hope you have a fabulous time on your honeymoon!

No comments: