Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Love Songs

Okay, I know this isn't cupcake related but we are in need of help! 

As some of you may (or may not know) I am getting married in two months!! :)  Well, Dave and I are trying to decide on our first dance song.  This is difficult for us we don't remember the first song we danced to and all of the songs that are special to us aren't appropriate for a first dance song (example, too much rock, too much punk, too fast, etc.)

So, I'm asking for your help!  We are looking for love song suggestions!  What are your favorite love songs?  What song did you/are you using for your wedding?  What are some of your favorite unique love songs?  

I promise I will blog everything cupcake soon!! ;)  

Thanks and much love!!

3 comments:

kelly said...

oh i love love songs! okay here are some of my favorites (new and old)

over the rhine "i want you to be my love"
ray lamontagne "hold you in my arms"

jason mraz "lucky"

patty griffin "heavenly day"

lil' Miss Cupcake said...

Oooh Kelly, this is what I was hoping for! I LOVE unique love songs!! Thank you!

Anonymous said...

I have to love the old classic, Take My Breath Away.