Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Sprinkles Cupcakes and the fabulous Bree


The lil' cupcake that could...delivered all the way from Arizona!


Where is Dave when I need him?!  haha, sorry that I don't have the photoshop skills!  


Look at that cute cactus!


How did Bree know that I love Red Velvet?! :)


I'm about to enjoy!


One of my wonderful October Brides, Bree, went to Arizona and paid a visit to the new Sprinkles Cupcake Shop.  She brought me back a Sprinkles cupcake, how nice is she?!  

She brought me a yummy Red Velvet Cupcake topped with a delightful mini cactus...darling!

Thanks Bree! :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

SOOOOOO CUTE!!!! That was so sweet of Bree!!

Anonymous said...

I wanted to share the delicious tastes of Sprinkles with my lil' miss cupckake in MI - glad you liked it! :)

Unknown said...

I am proud to say I shared the experience with Bree.....what a memory :)

Aletha | Pearls Events said...

Awe--Bree is so sweet. Did you see her smokin' hot photos on Amy's blog today? I almost passed out because of her hotness :)