Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Birthday Cupcakes!

Okay, I REALLY need to learn how to use photoshop!!  I promise I will soon!  These Cupcakes spell out Olivia!  






I apologize for my lack of posting, I have been feeling under the weather.  

Over the weekend I made these fabulous cupcakes for a little girl named Olivia.  They were Pink Velvet with Cream Cheese Frosting, Vanilla Cupcakes with White Marshmallow Buttercream Frosting and Vanilla Cupcakes with Pink Marshmallow Buttercream Frosting.  They were adorned with Fondant flowers and Fondant hearts that spelled out "Happy Birthday Olivia" :) 

1 comment:

Anne said...

You have the cutest cupcakes and web site! I just ran across it while looking for graduation cakes in Kalamazoo. I just happen to be a graphic designer, and thought I could help you out with your "Olivia" photo. Your picture is online here: http://www.pearlsandgrace.net/cupcakes.jpg

Beautiful business you have - hope you're feeling better soon!