Monday, April 28, 2008

Cupcakes-Week in Review

This past week was busy, busy for lil' Miss Cupcake!

Here is a highlight of some of the cupcakes (I wish I would've remembered to take more pictures!):

S'mores Cupcakes and Pink Velvets for a birthday.  I forgot to take a picture so I am recycling this one.
And S'mores Cupcakes for another birthday party as well!  They are good, aren't they?!!  :)


Vanilla Cupcakes with Pink Buttercream Frosting topped with Fondant Flowers for a neighborhood party.


The mini S'mores Cupcakes for the Tasting Event.


Mini S'mores and Vanilla Cupcakes with Marshmallow Buttercream Frosting for the Tasting Event.


Pink Velvet Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Frosting for a Baby Shower.


Experimenting with Jumbo Cupcakes (I may add them to the lineup!)


Jumbo Chocolate Cupcakes with Pink Buttercream Frosting.




Red Velvet Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Frosting for a Baby Shower topped with Gum Paste Flowers.


More Red Velvet's.


Red and Pink Velvet Cupcakes for a Baby Shower.


  

2 comments:

Amy Carroll said...

Oh my goodness...my mouth is totally watering. They all look amazing!

Tami Parks said...

Each one is more tempting than the last!