Monday, April 21, 2008

Cupcake Tasting Event this Thursday!




Just a reminder, lil' Miss Cupcake will be at September's Bride this Thursday!  

September's Bride is hosting a Cupcake Tasting Event on Thursday, April 24th from 5-8pm.  Come for a wonderful evening of amazing cupcakes and fabulous bridal gowns!  I will be there to discuss any of your upcoming cupcake needs.  Plus, there will be free cupcakes to taste! 

September's Bride is located at:
56 E. 8th Street
Holland, MI 49423

If you have any questions about the event please call Tami at September's Bride 616-355-1433 or Becca at lil' Miss Cupcake 616-340-3496.  

I hope to see you there! :)

3 comments:

Amy Carroll said...

I can't wait! I'll be there as well and bringing my newly engaged and fabulous friend!

Aletha | Pearls Events said...

I will be there too! WOOHOO for your yummy cupcakes.

Tami Parks said...

I can't wait - hope you're bringing some chocolate!!