Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Cupcakes in Nashville

Cupcakes in Nashville



Dave enjoying birthday cupcakes!


I was so excited to visit cupcakery's in Nashville.  As soon as I got there I heard that Gigi's Cupcakes was the place to go.  I went there with a camera in hand to take pictures of her shop and to interview her so I could post about it on my blog.  When I got there I found this cute little shop and it was VERY busy!  How exciting!  
I ordered three cupcakes.  It was Dave's birthday and since I couldn't make any I figured it would be his birthday cake!  
After I ordered the cupcakes I asked to speak with Gigi herself.  Unfortunately, she didn't want to share information about her story because she views me as competition...even though we are in different states.  I am disappointed because I wanted to post pictures for my blog readers and give her props on her cupcakes.  
At the very least I can say if you are in Nashville and are craving some cupcakes check her out.  


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's kinda sad that she wouldn't share any info with you. Even considering you are several states away.

I think it might have to do with an older view of business vs. the newer more open view of doing business.

Still hoping to try one of your cupcakes soon!

travelbark.com said...

...so much for southern hospitality! Glad you enjoyed your stay in Nashville!

JK Photography said...

Thats too bad that she wouldn't share her story! Oh well, we know your cupcakes ROCK and we don't need to go anywhere else for fabulous tasty treats :)