Thursday, March 13, 2008

"Wedding Season" is right around the corner!

So, with that being said, I want to help you out!  

I am also a "bride-to-be" and I know how stressful and exciting planning a wedding can be. 
There are so many little details that are involved.  

Now, if you need someone to help you setup and to take care of those little details, I know the perfect person, Aletha!

Now, if you are still deciding on a wedding cake/cupcakes, I know the perfect person, me!

I think that cupcakes are a great idea for weddings...smaller, less mess, no cake cutting fee, I could go on and on!!

I would like to offer a special!!  

The first 5 people to comment on this post will receive 20% off cupcakes for their wedding!!


10 comments:

Unknown said...

oooh, I LOVE your flavors! My fiance and I have been playing around with the idea of cupcakes, this might be perfect!

Aletha | Pearls Events said...

Thanks for the blog love, Becca. (obviously, do not count me for the 20% off thing...I do not need any cupcakes!)

BREE said...

Aletha (my awesome DOC) has exclaimed about your cupcakes, and I am interested in scheduling a tasting! I am getting married in Glen Arbor in October. :)

lil' Miss Cupcake said...

Amyrae and Bree- You both qualify for the 20% discount! Please send me an email with your contact information and I will get a hold of you!
becca@lilmisscupcake.com

Platinum Events Blog said...

OH OH OH ME! I want cupcakes!

lil' Miss Cupcake said...

Alishan, you qualify for the 20% discount! Please send me an email with your contact information!
becca@lilmisscupcake.com

Emily Marie said...

i am also getting married in october and i am interested in scheduling a tasting as well

lil' Miss Cupcake said...

Hi Emily, thanks for your interest! Please send me an email with your contact information!
becca@lilmisscupcake.com

Anonymous said...

Hi!! I've been looking around at bakerys to find someone to do my wedding cupcakes! Your cupcakes and flavors are amazing!! I would love to set up a time to meet and eat! My wedding is in Rockford this coming December

lil' Miss Cupcake said...

Hi Virginia! Please send me an email with your contact information and we can talk about your wedding!
becca@lilmisscupcake.com