Monday, March 24, 2008

S'mores



When I think of S'mores, I think of campfires in the Summer and Fall.  One of my favorite things as a child was when my dad would make a fire and we would roast marshmallows.  My mom would always remember to bring graham crackers and chocolate.  I loved putting them together and trying to eat them without getting the melted chocolate and marshmallow all over me (impossible!)!  These cupcakes bring me back to that time when the most important thing in life was playing outside until dark, riding your bike and your friends!  Turns out, we weren't too far off from what's really important!  

2 comments:

travelbark.com said...

I LOVE s'mores, summer and fall! What a delightful entry with delicious looking cupcakes!

BREE said...

I had the opportunity to taste these amazing s'mores cupcakes yesterday and they were absolutely DELICIOUS!!! Thanks Rebecca....