Friday, March 6, 2009

lil' Miss Cupcake's Blog turns one!!


One year ago today I created a blog for lil' Miss Cupcake!  Happy Anniversary to me! :)

Also, lil' Miss Cupcake has a branch-spanking new website!  There are a couple kinks that still need to be worked out and more pictures to be added but for the most part it is finished!  I am so excited to have my new website and logo finished and I would like to give a big THANK YOU to Jen with JK Photography!  Now, each of the cupcakes have their very own picture!  :)

Feel free to check out lil' Miss Cupcake's new home at www.lilmisscupcake.com

I'm sorry I am posting so late (yes, it is 2 a.m.)  but I was afraid that I wouldn't have time tomorrow because I will be preparing for Amy and Carlo's wedding this weekend, so look for pictures next week!

6 comments:

Sondra's Ink said...

Happy Anniversary Becca!!! Love you new site- the pictures make me want your cupcakes even more!! The next time you are at at September's Bride I am coming in to meet you for sure!!

Amy Carroll said...

The new site is muy fabulous!! I love that each cupcake has its own picture. It also makes me want to eat cupcakes!! Those lemon merangue ones...YUM!

Congrats on the anniversary :)

BREE said...

Amazing - loving the new logo, website, everything! I agree with Amy, so fabulous that each cupcake has it's spotlight!

lil' Miss Cupcake said...

Thanks everyone!! :)

kelly said...

congrats becca! the new site and all the fixins look so delightful...i keep thinking i want to plan a party just so i can get some of your cupcakes. maybe a welcome back spring party?

all the best...

Anonymous said...

YAH!!! The new site looks amazing!! You are such a joy to work with and I am so greatful for our friendship :)