Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Amy and Carlo's Wedding






I had the pleasure of providing the cupcakes for Amy and Carlo's wedding this past weekend.  They are a beautiful couple, both inside and out!!  Make sure to check them out on Amy Carroll's blog!  I'm so glad they had a chance to come down and sneak a cupcake while I was there, seriously, it made my week (I almost never get to see the bride and groom on their wedding day!)!!

They chose Red Velvet Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Frosting topped with a Gold Bow, Chocolate Cupcakes with Peanut Butter Buttercream Frosting topped with a Chocolate Piece and Vanilla Cupcakes with Chocolate Ganache Frosting topped with gorgeous swirls.  

Amy and Carlo got married at the beautiful Amway Grand Plaza Hotel in the gorgeous two story Imperial Ballroom.  Amy Carroll, with the help of Darrin Wassom, took care of the fabulous photography.  Aletha and the Pearls Events team, took care of all of the amazing planning.  Amy purchased her beautiful dress at September's Bride.  Amy's flawless makeup was done by Julie Strating.  I had the pleasure of meeting Gail Vander Laan, she was the florist and the flowers were absolutely perfect!  (Thanks Gail for helping me navigate the basement!)
What an amazing vendor line up!! 

Congratulations Amy and Carlo, I wish you a lifetime of happiness!!

1 comment:

Aletha | Pearls Events said...

Becca - your cupcakes were amazing and gorgeous to boot :)

Amy & Carlo planned a gorgeous wedding and it was my honor to coordinate the event for them. They are such a sweet couple!

I look forward to more events with you this year, Becca.