Tuesday, May 26, 2009

lil' Miss Cupcake feels so lucky!

Photo by Studio 6.23

lil' Miss Cupcake wants to take a moment to thank all of my amazing clients!!  Without you I wouldn't be able to do what I love!  My favorite moments are setting up the pretty lil' cupcakes for a wedding and viewing the final product, delivering cupcakes and seeing the joy on peoples faces, receiving thanks, etc. etc. etc.  I absolutely love what I do and it makes me so happy to see others happy!

lil' Miss Cupcake feels so blessed to be completely booked up for the summer!  I wish I could take on more but there simply isn't enough hours in the day!  I am booked up through the end of August.  So, all of you Fall/Winter brides, there is still availability!  

The picture above is from Emily and Joe's October 2008 wedding.  It was taken by Ben and Mindy of Studio 6.23, a fabulous husband and wife team who deliver pictures that are just as vibrant as they are!

2 comments:

Laura | White Dress Events said...

I am IN LOVE with that cupcake! I'd love to feature your culinary masterpieces on my blog if you are interested!

Natalie said...

OOOHH my wooord i stumbled onto this blog and i am so obsessed you are just phenomenal :]]