Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Easter is this Sunday and I think I will throw in a special while I'm at it :)


I'm a little late with this blog post but this Sunday is Easter and I wanted to remind you that cupcakes make the perfect addition to your holiday dinner (or brunch)!

While I was in Colonial Williamsburg, VA I found an adorable gourmet candy shop called Wythe Gourmet Candy Shop and they had these fabulous caramel and chocolate robin eggs!  They are a rich bright blue and completely delicious caramel center!  The picture above is from last Easter and I wanted to do something similar this year.  Now, on to the special...

For $40 you will receive:

*1 dozen cupcakes in any flavor (one flavor per dozen) you choose AND...

*half a dozen Coconut Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Frosting topped with Coconut dyed green like Easter grass (like pic above) and a Caramel Chocolate Robin Egg.

Basically, you are getting 6 cupcakes for $5!!

Let me know if you are interested! :)


2 comments:

Sondra's Ink said...

Darn it!!! I have the William Sonoma Easter Bunny cake pan I HAVE to use (for the first time). Otherwise I'd be totally in!!!! See you at MWEP!

lil' Miss Cupcake said...

Sondra, that cake pan is sooo cute!! :)