Thursday, February 12, 2009

Cupcake Special, who doesn't love a deal?!

I have been lacking in the blogging world but it's for good reason. I am working on a brand-spanking new website and logo! I am very excited and hope to have it up and running by the end of this month!!

That being said, I want to offer a special! YAY!

Tuesday, February 17th I will offer a mixed dozen for the price of $24.99!!
Cupcakes will include Red Velvet, Vanilla Bean, Pumpkin, Carrot Cake, Banana w/Nutella, Vegan Tequila and Lime, S'mores, Coconut and several new flavors!

This is a one time deal, so if you have been dying to try all of the flavors, now is your chance!

The special is limited to one dozen per person, so get 'em while they're hot!! :)

2 comments:

Kerri Banyas said...

yum!! I want some!! I still need to give back your stands too!

lil' Miss Cupcake said...

Sounds good :) Let me know when you wanna meet up or want me to swing by!