Thursday, October 2, 2008

Email/Telephone Problems...

lil' Miss Cupcake is having communication issues, both email and telephone.  :(  Why does it have to be both at the same time?!

I have had a couple people tell me that they have tried to email and I haven't received it.  If you have sent me an email and I didn't respond please let me know!  I am working on the issue and hopefully it will be resolved tonight!

I have also had a couple people tell me that they left me a voicemail but I did not receive it.
 Today I was unable to make phone calls.  This issue has just been resolved, so if you have left me a voicemail in the past week and I haven't responded please let me know!

I am very sorry for the inconvenience!  If you have sent me an email/telephone call and I haven't responded please try again, I would love to hear from you!  

Also, I am WAY behind on blogging.  I have two weddings this weekend, so look for pictures soon!

No comments: