Wednesday, September 3, 2008

August 30, 2008 Wedding!







I had the pleasure of meeting Rebekah back in April at the Cupcake Tasting Event in Holland at September's Bride.  She had a lot of wonderful ideas that she wanted for their wedding cupcakes.  There wedding reception was held at Mangiamo, outside in the tent.  It was a gorgeous day!

The flavors included: Funfetti Cupcakes with Strawberry Buttercream Frosting (the grooms favorite cake!), Vanilla Cupcakes with Marshmallow Buttercream Frosting and Hot Chocolate Cupcakes.  The small cake for cutting was made by Rebekah's sister.

Congratulations Rebekah and Ryan!  I hope you have a wonderful honeymoon! :)

3 comments:

Tami Parks said...

Yeah! Looks beautiful, Becca!

RSpoelhof said...

Becca,
Hello! I just stumbled upon your blog page today. Had I known it was here, I would have mentioned this sooner! Silly me, still getting the hang of this internet world!
Either way, the cupcakes you made for our wedding were not only gorgeous, but they were SOOOO good!
Thanks again! :D

Rebekah

lil' Miss Cupcake said...

No Problem, I'm glad you found it! :) Thanks for the kind words, it was a pleasure to provide the cupcakes for your special day! I hope you are enjoying married life!! :)